Deep Catalyst - FREE and Premium Binaural Beats Meditation Program
This program is amazing for Awareness, Healing, Sleep, Study, Stress & Relaxation.
This is a Free + Premium Brainwave Entrainment Meditation Program including all of Alpha, Theta, Delta and Epsilon Frequencies.
You will find these artistically-crafted and precision-engineered audio tracks helpful for your quality of life and personal growth, we are very confident of that.
And we Guarantee it 100% With Our No-Questions-Asked 30 day Money Back Policy!
Some recent testimonials:
"..these are the most powerful meditation sessions I've ever had" - Tom H, CA, USA
"An amazing experience" - Sharon M, UK
"This program has helped me to grow stronger emotionally" - Dean S, IN, USA
"A great solution for me to what was before a tough meditation practise" - Louise S
"Blissful, relaxing, energizing" - Bradley H, WY, USA
"...has worked for my insomnia like nothing else has" - Anthony W
- Theta Gateway (Bronze, with all of the below described)
- Theta Gateway (Silver, with all of the below described), plus 4 one-hour Delta tracks
- Theta Gateway (Gold, with all of the below described), plus 4 one-hour Delta tracks and 4 one-hour Alpha tracks
- Theta Gateway (Platinum, with all of the below described), plus 4 one-hour Delta tracks, 4 one-hour Alpha tracks and 4 one-hour Theta tracks - Also Contains a Transcendental Meditation How-To Guide 2-Page PDF (Transcendental Meditation costs $2000 to learn in a TM Center!)
Deep Catalyst - A Premium Binaural Beats Meditation Program for Awareness, Healing, Sleep, Study, Stress & Relaxation
The Theta Gateway Binaural Beats Brainwave Entrainment Meditation Program Contains 49 beautiful meditation tracks.
- 4x 1 hour Theta Gateway Meditation Tracks
- 4x 1 hour Serotonin Release Meditation Tracks
- 4x 1 hour Quantum Epsilon Meditation Tracks
- 1x 10-Minute Alpha-Theta-Delta Daytime Super Boost Spirit Rejuvenation Meditation Track
All backed by our 100% No-Questions Asked 30-day money-back guarantee.
Try for a month, and if there's any reason at all that you would like a refund, just drop us a line and we'll refund your payment. And you still get to keep the tracks.
There are four ambient track mixes per level and is only $47 for a 48-hour, 49-track Theta Gateway Genius Pack (delivered online) containing Theta Gateway (theta wave), Serotonin Release (alpha wave), Quantum Epsilon (very low epsilon wave) and a ten-minute alpha->theta->delta daytime boost meditation bonus track.
So, in total, you can get 49 one-hour meditation tracks and one ten-minute super-boost meditation track.
It contains the following Theta tracks:
1. Theta Gateway “Eden”
2. Theta Gateway “Astral”
3. Theta Gateway “Brook”
4. Theta Gateway “High”
Why you will love Theta Gateway
1. Any of the beautifully crafted Theta Gateway tracks will take you into deep Theta the first time and every time you use them.
2. Read on to discover the immense benefits of Theta brainwaves.
New research has shown that one brainwave type in particular seems to be the happy medium of all three, giving a good balanced dose of the benefits of Alpha, Beta, and Delta Waves: Theta Waves.
What are Theta Frequency Waves?
Theta Waves, operating at 3.5hz to 7hz, are slow moving and relaxed waves that are produced when sleeping, resting, and dreaming (even daydreaming!) This is why for centuries, Theta Waves have been produced (and used) during meditation, although prior to the discovery of brainwave patterns, people did not know this.
A common symptom of the brain producing Theta Waves is when one feels like they have entered a trance, feeling like the mind has lost control and left to the will of the cosmos or some higher power, and yet it is still able to recognize the surroundings and the goings-on around.
This occurs when one meditates or daydreams; ever had an experience wherein you’re at work or in school, and just started drifting off, lost in thought, and before you know it, a lot of time have passed by even though you feel like it was just a short period? You probably had a burst of Theta Waves.
The Well-Rounded Benefits of this Brainwave Entrainment Frequency
As mentioned above, Theta Waves are a happy medium, able to give some of the benefits of all the brainwave patterns in some capacity.
This is ideal for people who need a quick boost for all the issues they are encountering, all in one go. Here are some of Theta Waves’ benefits.
1. Stress Relief – as with Alpha and Delta Wave entrainment, Theta Waves can relieve stress, both physical and mental. It does this by relaxing the mind, which allows it to focus on addressing the problems of the body. This is perfect for work related stress as it is shown that work related stress can not only cause psychological issues, but health issues as well.
2. Increased creativity, learning, memory – usually the domains of Alpha and Beta Waves, creativity and learning are increased when Theta Waves brainwave entrainment is experienced in the brain, as it has been shown that artists and intelligent folks have bursts of Theta Waves when pursuing intellectual and creative pursuits, such as creating works of art, music, computer programs, and so on. It also improves memory, which allows the person to retain any new skills or information in the creative and learning process.
3. Improved mental and physical energy/healing – Beta and Delta Waves provide these benefits, but Theta combines them all in a lesser but more well-rounded capacity. Since Theta Wave binaural beats help in the sleeping process, the “healing sleep” can be triggered much better, allowing the body to recover physically and mentally from the day. As well, when used and produced during meditation, Theta Waves can provide a quick rejuvenating boost to the mind, allowing the body to release energy, giving you a second wind to achieve your goals.
4. Helps advance metaphysical skills and abilities – one exciting benefit of Theta Wave binaural meditation is the ability to improve skills that truly require good mental and spiritual powers: lucid dreaming, astral projection, out of body experiences, and profound spiritual experiences. It has been shown in studies that people produce Theta Waves when they lucid dream, experience astral projection or an OBE, and during deep spiritual activities, with the last one commonly the reason why meditation sessions are often used when looking to seek out a deeper understanding of one’s religion or faith.
Our Binaural Beats Meditation program with Theta Waves: The Essential Mental-Spiritual Combo!
Many scientific studies have shown that even just at least 30 minutes of Theta Meditation can produce dramatic results, improving mental and physical wellness, health, and energy.
Regardless of your beliefs, a spiritual connection, inward towards the self or outward towards the cosmos, can help achieve a Theta state. It can go hand in hand with visualization. This can be done through a mantra, a prayer, or simply just the desire to reach out and connect with what lies deep inside or beyond.
This can be enhanced much further with the use of a Theta Wave entrainment track, e.g. any track from the Theta Gateway pack. Listen to this during a meditation session, whether 30 minutes during a work break, or longer when trying to re-center yourself, and it will push you into the Theta brainwave state much faster.
Alpha Frequency Wave Serotonin Release
Alpha “Serotonin Release” Tracks contained in the Theta Gateway pack:
1. Serotonin Release “Eden”
2. Serotonin Release “Astral”
3. Serotonin Release “Brook”
4. Serotonin Release “High”
Each track is sixty minutes long. For convenience, each track has a bell on exactly the 30-minute point, to indicate half way to you so that you can time your sessions.
Why you will love Deep Catalyst Serotonin Release
Serotonin Release is a deep Alpha brainwave meditation track. It can be used sitting or lying down (preferably listening using headphones or earbuds), or while working for greater focus, problem-solving and creativity.
The benefits of Alpha brainwaves:
Deep Relaxation of Body and Mind – your stresses and worries drift away when you enter the alpha brainwave entrainment state. Tension and nervousness disappear as your brain’s thought process is calmed down; your mind becomes clearer.
Higher Levels of Creativity – Alpha brainwave levels are found to be much higher in artists, musicians and creative thinkers. Creative thinkers also tend to be those who go on to become world famous entrepreneurs, as they are better equipped at solving life’s problems and helping others. Right now, employers are looking for new and innovative ideas to help them survive in this economy. Those who have the entrepreneurial edge over others are making vast fortunes from the wealth of opportunities that exist to the creative alpha-minders!
Improved Problem Solving Abilities – When you have too much beta activity in your brain, your ability to problem solve shuts right down. Stress causes clutter in your thought process. The solution is to produce more alpha waves. If you ever get writer’s block or get stuck on an important task, then getting that “aha” moment of creative inspiration is possible when you learn how to switch on your alpha mind and get back into your state of “flow.”
Improved Mood and Stability of Emotions – Having more alpha brainwaves usually indicates more positive, stable and balanced emotions. This means you can cope better with stress and keep calm in tough situations. Irritable, anxious and over sensitive people tend to spend most of their time in a beta state, and can usually greatly improve their minds by increasing their alpha brainwaves without resorting to taking drugs, excessive alcohol and other bad habits.
Performance and Getting In the “Zone” – the alpha brainwave state is associated with “peak performance” and players who get “in the zone” perform best when they have less beta brainwaves interfering with their peak, alpha state of mind.
Super learning” and “Genius states” – learning new skills, enhanced memory and genius-like abilities are found in those who spend their time mostly in an alpha brainwave state. This is because the tasks associated with those abilities require less overall effort to accomplish and the ability to retain large amounts of information is enhanced.
Enhanced Immune Function – Long-term stress and tension have a negative impact on your immune system. The “feel good” effect of alpha brainwaves leads to the production of happy and well-functioning cells in your body, which provides a healthy and efficient immune system ready to protect you from any disease.
Serotonin – Serotonin is released more during alpha brainwave entrainment states. High serotonin levels are associated with good moods and low serotonin levels are linked to depression and other neurological disorders, such as anxiety and panic attacks.
Quantum Epsilon Tracks contained in the Theta Gateway pack:
1. Quantum Epsilon “Eden”
2. Quantum Epsilon “Astral”
3. Quantum Epsilon “Brook”
4. Quantum Epsilon “High”
Each track is sixty minutes long. For convenience, each track has a bell on exactly the 30-minute point, to indicate half way to you so that you can time your sessions.
Why you will love Deep Catalyst Quantum Epsilon
The Epsilon brain wave frequency takes the human brain into some of the lowest possible frequencies – at below 0.5hz. Epsilon can take you deeper into consciousness than sleep itself.
Once there it is possible to discover a great number of spiritual and awareness expanding experiences. Epsilon is also known to induce sleep and even act as a form of pain relief.
Yet Another Bonus:
The 10-Minute Alpha->Theta->Delta Super Boost Meditation track!
This is a beautiful super-charged 10-minute long brainwave entrainment binaural beats track that has all of Alpha->Theta->Delta waves in a drop sequence. It’s custom-designed to recharge you during the daytime. And at only ten minutes you can fit it in during a short break, and emerge rejuvenated.
Own The Theta Gateway Genius Pack Now, For just $0.01, temporarily discounted from the regular price of $47
- Theta Gateway (Bronze) with all of the above is $0.01, discounted from the regular price of $77
- Theta Gateway (Silver) with all of the above plus 4 one-hour Delta tracks is $10, discounted from the regular price of $87
- Theta Gateway (Gold) with all of the above plus 4 one-hour Delta tracks and 4 one-hour Alpha tracks is $10, discounted from the regular price of $97
- Theta Gateway (Platinum) with all of the above plus 4 one-hour Delta tracks, 4 one-hour Alpha tracks and 4 one-hour Theta tracks is $10, discounted from the regular price of $107
Brainwave Entrainment with Binaural Beats: A Science-Based Approach
Have you ever wondered what Brainwave Entrainment using Binaural Beats is? This sound therapy method involves the auditory stimuli of two tones with slightly differing frequencies, creating a beat in the brain. This beat is contingent on the frequency difference perceived in each ear - a phenomenon known as a binaural beat.
Let's illustrate this:
Imagine you are hearing a sound at a frequency of 132 Hertz (Hz) in your left ear. Simultaneously, your right ear picks up a sound at the same frequency. What your brain does in response to this is intriguing. It adjusts to the 11 Hz difference, leading you to perceive a single tone at 11 Hz, alongside the two original tones presented to each ear.
Binaural beats are a fascinating subset of auditory illusions. However, for these beats to function, the frequency difference between the two tones must not surpass 30 Hz. Furthermore, each ear must receive a unique track for the tones to be discernible.
The Role of Binaural Beats in Music and Health
Binaural beats have been explored in the field of music, particularly in tuning instruments like pianos and organs. More recently, they've been associated with potential health benefits, especially in meditation practices to support mental wellness and personal development.
But how exactly can brain entrainment using binaural beats enhance health?
Binaural beats are proposed as a quicker route to achieving the mindful state similar to meditation. Among their potential benefits, binaural beats have been linked to:
- Lowering stress levels and improving focus
- Enhancing relaxation and promoting positive mindset
- Fostering innovative thinking and mitigating discomfort
Meditation involves slowing the mind and reducing the influx of thoughts, contributing to mental wellness. Regular meditation practice has been associated with reduced anxiety and stress, slower brain aging, and decreased risk of dementia.
However, consistent meditation can be a challenge for many, leading to the use of meditation tools like binaural beats for assistance.
Binaural Beats and Brainwave Patterns
Research suggests that binaural beats ranging from 1 to 30 Hz can mimic the brain wave patterns typically seen during meditation. The concept is simple: listening to a specific frequency can synchronize your brain waves to it. This technique, known as "brainwave entrainment technology," may help your brain generate meditation-like wave patterns when binaural beats are used correctly.
How to Use Binaural Beats
To use binaural beats audio tracks, all you need are stereo headphones or earbuds.
Binaural beats are readily available for streaming, such as those in this program or those downloadable to your mobile device.
Remember, for a binaural beat to function properly, both tones must have frequencies below 1000Hz, and the frequency difference between the tones must not exceed 30Hz.
You can also select the brain wave that best aligns with your desired state:
- Delta (1 to 4 Hz): Linked to deep sleep and relaxation.
- Theta (4 to 8 Hz): Associated with sleep, reduced anxiety, relaxation, and contemplative and creative states.
- Alpha (8 to 13 Hz): Believed to promote relaxation, happiness, and stress reduction.
- Lower Beta (14 to 30 Hz): Connected to increased attention and alertness, problem-solving, and improved memory.
Maximizing the Benefits of Binaural Beats
To fully benefit from binaural beats, find a quiet space free from electronic and ambient noise. Listen to the binaural beat track via headphones for at least 30 minutes daily to ensure rhythmic entrainment or synchronization. Use different listening durations to find what works best for you. If you're experiencing high levels of anxiety or stress, an hour or more of listening to the audio may be beneficial.
To ensure maximum effect, listen through headphones and consider closing your eyes for enhanced focus.
Evidence for Brainwave Entrainment
Several research studies suggest that the auditory illusion of binaural beats does have health benefits, particularly concerning anxiety, mood, and performance.
For example, a 2005 study found that binaural beats significantly reduced preoperative anxiety compared to similar music without binaural tones or no audio at all. Participants who listened to binaural beat audio experienced a 50% reduction in anxiety during the study.
Additional research in 2019 explored the effect of binaural beats in conjunction with autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) - a phenomenon where specific auditory or visual cues trigger physical relaxation.
However, a comprehensive review in 2015 highlighted the need for more research to fully understand the potential benefits of binaural beats and how they compare to monoaural beats.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Listening to binaural beats is generally considered safe with no known adverse effects. However, caution is needed to avoid excessive volume levels that could potentially lead to hearing damage.
People with epilepsy should consult their healthcare provider before using binaural beat technology. Further exploration is required to understand the long-term effects of listening to binaural beats.
The Bottom Line
Based on multiple human studies, binaural beats seem to be a valuable tool in managing anxiety, stress, and negative mental states. Regular listening to binaural beats has shown potential benefits for anxiety, memory, mood, creativity, and attention.
While meditation can be challenging to master, and binaural beats aren't seen as a cure-all for specific ailments, they may offer a relaxing solution for those seeking to de-stress, improve sleep, reduce anxiety, relax deeply, foster mindfulness and awareness, and promote a contemplative state of mind.
Binaural beats provide a safe and free alternative to costly and sometimes controversial brainwave entrainment programs like Centerpointe Holosync, Project Meditation Lifeflow, EquiSync, EOC Institute, and Monroe Institute Hemi-Sync.
Introducing Deep Catalyst - a FREE Binaural Beats Meditation Program for Awareness, Healing, Sleep, Study, Stress & Relaxation.
This safe brainwave entrainment meditation program includes binaural beats, isochronic tones, and monaural tones across all Alpha, Theta, and Delta frequencies, with lower binaural carrier frequencies in each advancing level.
Posts to read: